Sunday, July 09, 2006

Captain Jackson 5

Captain Jack Sparrometer: a combined score of 4/1o

I've got a riddle for all ye that call yeselves pirates: What's worse than one bad Captain Jack Sparrow costume? Four bad Captain Jack Sparrow costumes and a fat medieval peasant with dreadlocks! Arrr har har. But seriously, Captain Jack Wino had the same score as these five scurvy dogs. At least dreadlocks has the double beard ropes. And what's with rest vest in the middle? This picture would make Davy Jones himself binge on a treasure Chest Family Meal of popcorn shrimp....

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, this site is hysterical!
I've been laughing out loud, and
this one in particular the blogger
comments are the bomb. I hope
to see more jack sparrow ratings
real soon. I'm truly inspired....

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. This one made me laugh out loud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counters