Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Legendary Pirate of Long John Silver's


Captain Jack Sparrometer: 0.5/10

Jumpin' Jack Sparrow! I think this is that creepy guy that cleans the bathroom at Long John Silver's! I recommend all of you stay as far away as possible from this dude.

I mean, this dude has actually drawn on chest hair with a magic marker because he wasn't piratey enough to have it billowing out of his shirt. And what's with the beard ropes on a string, I sure hope he didn't get that at Long John Silver's too. I might have to give back my Golden Dubloon Member's Card. I could pick up some popcorn shrimp while I'm there.....

I just hope this guy has sailed far, far away from LJS's before I get there.

6 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guys naked chest made me lose my popcorn shrimp.

His double chin beard ropes look like the stringy hair I pull from my shower drain.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger DavyJonesMocker said...

Okay folks, is that supposed to be a parrot on his right shoulder?

It looks like a parrot handled knife has been plunged into his back.

And what the hell is that creepy fertility mask above his left shoulder. Is an idol missing from the Tiki room?

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counters